Q: Hi I have a 1991 ford f-150 and went it turns on it makes a tickling and rattling noise somewhere in the engine.

So I have a 1991 Ford F-150 its a non operation car but I want to get back on the rode its been sitting for at least 14 years and barley recently its been having some type of engine problem. Every other year it would turn on good. But here's how I explain it to you. ON January 14 turn it on engine sounded normal but two weeks later I go to turn it on again and this rattling and ticking noise is coming somewhere from the engine. I don't if an engine intake valve blew or something inside the engine broke. Can't find where or how that noise come up. Was it because in the time period of January 14- 28 their was some days that were really cold in the bay area and ice would end up on the wind shield so I don't know if that contributed to something happening to engine along with the raining weather at the time. I also have a youtube video of the engine running here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfL51YA0pZE thank you.

3. Hi I have a 1991 ford f-150 and went it turns on it makes a tickling and rattling noise somewhere in the engine.