Q: hi hows it going, quick question. i removed the 4th sparkplug cable while my car was idling, now my car wont start. any idea what

hi hows it going, quick question. i removed the 4th sparkplug cable while my car was idling, now my car wont start. any idea what

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with fuel or spark. You will want to turn the key to the "On" position and listen for the fuel pump to prime. If you know it is functioning correctly, turn your attention to the spark system. Make sure the distributor has clean contacts and is dry on the inside. Also make sure the ignition coil is in good condition and working correctly. All of the ignition system components can be tested with a voltmeter or an ohmmeter if you are equipped and have some basic safety knowledge about electrical testing. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. hi hows it going, quick question. i removed the 4th sparkplug cable while my car was idling, now my car wont start. any idea what