Q: Hi how much would it cost to change a kia magnetis 2002 e brake wire and gow long does it take?

My e brake doesnt work im guessing the wire is broken. If thats tge case how much would it cost and how nuch labour time would it take?

Hi there. You can request a quote to have the emergency brake cable replaced on your 2002 Kia, which will provide you with the details you’re seeking. The brake drums or pads often need to be removed to access the emergency brake cable. During this time, the drums and pads should be inspected to see if they also need to be replaced.

3. Hi how much would it cost to change a kia magnetis 2002 e brake wire and gow long does it take?