Q: Hi, how can I check to see if blower motor relay or a fuse My heater won't come on and replace blower

And now find this out, AND NOW WHEN I TURN TO FAN ON IT BLOWN THE FUSE EVERY TIME AND WHAT CAUSE THAT PLEASe HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Hi there:

It’s more than likely that you have an electrical short that is causing the fuse to pop when you activate the heater. This could be caused by a frayed or exposed wire, or the electrical relay being damaged. This can be very difficult to explain how to trace the diagnosis procedure, so it’s best to contact a local mechanic to complete a heater is not working inspection to do that for you.

3. Hi, how can I check to see if blower motor relay or a fuse My heater won't come on and replace blower