Q: Q: hi

what is the price to fix 2007 Passat brakes and thermostat

The cost to replace the engine cooling thermostat depends on whether you have the 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder and gas versus diesel. These engines are quite different which means the labor cost to access the thermostat varies. If you input the specifics regarding your car along with a service request to change the thermostat you will get an exact quote.

The cost to service your brakes depending on exactly what is required. At minimum, the pads are replaced and the rotors are resurfaced, if they are not too worn. When brake pads are replaced, the brake rotors must be either resurfaced or replaced, and sometimes the brake calipers will have to be replaced. If you are certain that you only want pads and rotor resurfacing (if the rotors can be resurfaced) you can simply specify that by requesting pad replacement/rotor resurfacing and the cost will be estimated for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.