Q: Q: hi

what is the price to fix 2007 Passat brakes and thermostat

Q: When I start my car, the fan jumps on very loud for about a minute to a minute and a half. What would be the reason?

There could be an electrical wiring issue with the cooling fan from the cooling fan to the cooling switch / sensor or the thermostat could be sticking on causing the fans to blow harder as the engine may overheat until...

Q: P0341 and p0016

Hi Cristian. P0341 is an OBD-II generic code - click this link to read more about the code and possible repairs - that says the engine control module (ECM) detected the engine camshaft position sensor circuit is not within specifications....

Q: What is the brake-shift interlock?

All cars today have an interlock system that’s designed to prevent the car from being put into gear if your foot isn’t on the brake. This does two things. First and foremost, it ensures that you can’t accidentally knock the...