Hi Allen, I need some help with my 2006 Pontiac Solstice....

Q: Hi Allen, I need some help with my 2006 Pontiac Solstice. I had the convertible top replaced at a large chain of family owned dea

asked by on May 25, 2017

Hi Allen, I need some help with my 2006 Pontiac Solstice. I had the convertible top replaced at a large chain of family owned dealerships, which I work at, and for the life of me, they are unable to complete the install. The top is on, but no one here can re-attach the moving body panels that reside in the rear window well/behind the head rests that are supposed to fold down to be flush with the car when the convertible top is down. I have allowed my place of work to attempt to correct this since March, and I have run out of patience as it now now 3 months later. Is this something you know how to do? Thanks! Melia Peterson, meliapeterpolly@gmail.com 623-200-9420

You will need to have the local mechanic like one from YourMechanic inspect the vehicle top to see if they can get the vehicle back together. I would recommend checking into another auto upholstery shop to see if there is a reason nothing fits back on and if they can repair it for you.