Q: Hey! My brake light has come on. This is my first time owning a car and I'm not sure what to do or what is the problem.

Just trying to figure out what to do about my brake light being on.

The best thing to do is to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and check the vehicle to see what brake light is on red brake one or yellow ABS one. If it is the red one then you may need to have a brake inspection and top off of fluids or may need brake repairs. I would recommend not driving it until having it checked for safety reasons.

3. Hey! My brake light has come on. This is my first time owning a car and I'm not sure what to do or what is the problem.