Q: Hey I would like to know about the tune up on a Cadillac. It is running low and kind of slow

Failed emissions early this year said I needed to replace something and it is running slow the sound is really low from the engine

Hi there. Usually a vehicle will fail an emissions test due to a failure of an O2 sensor, catalytic converter being clogged or a failed fuel system component like an EGR valve or mass air flow sensor. The best way to know for sure is to have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection, so they can download all stored error codes and isolate the source of your problems, so the right repairs can be made.

3. Hey I would like to know about the tune up on a Cadillac. It is running low and kind of slow