Q: Hey I have just recently changed over a timing belt on my g-f's mazda bubble car engine is a b3 (1.3l) then it snapped on us.

okay so i was driving down the road in my girlfriends bubble and all off a suden the car stopped working. tried to crank it over on the side of the road and realized that the timing belt had snapped (lucky there was no clinking and clanking from bent valvs, have checked spark plugs and they arnt bent either, i tried doing the timing belt mysdelf and have lined up the timing marks correctly but am unsure if im on the exhaust stroke or intake stroke? have i missed something? car not showing any signs off life once the new belt was on (no bang in any off the cylinders)

3. Hey I have just recently changed over a timing belt on my g-f's mazda bubble car engine is a b3 (1.3l) then it snapped on us.