Q: help to fix ac

my a/c went out 3 days ago while i was driving, i started to hear a rattle coming from the engine when the ac is on somewhere near the compressor down low. i checked the psi of the refrigerant and it was at 100 psi while on. If it is a easy fix than i will fix myself if not than if not i will take it in to get fixed

This is most likely an AC compressor issue as they will often times make a rattling sound when they are going out. This is typically not an easy fix depending on your mechanical abilities and access to the proper tools. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your air conditioning system and repair the compressor.