Q: Hello my name is TJ. I have an 05 Dodge Durango 5.7 L hemi. The other day when I accelerated my engine rpm jumped to 3000.

Hello my name is TJ. I have an 05 Dodge Durango 5.7 L hemi. The other day when I accelerated my engine sounded way louder than usual and my rpm ran up to about 3000 rpm before shifting. Anytime it gets to about 2000 rpm my engine gets really loud. I have checked all the fluids and nothing seemed unusual. No warning lights come on either. I have no clue what could be the cause of this. It started right after I filled my Durango up with gas after driving on the highway for about an hour and a half.

3. Hello my name is TJ. I have an 05 Dodge Durango 5.7 L hemi. The other day when I accelerated my engine rpm jumped to 3000.