Q: Q: Coolant leaking

hello my issue is that my 89 f 250 is leaking coolant from the engine how much longer do i have until it breaks down

3. Q: Coolant leaking

Q: Q: My heater is not working

Hello. As you know, there are two main components to the heater in your vehicle. One is the heater core which uses the warm coolant passing through the motor (and the heater core), and the other is the blower motor...

Q: Q: How do you adjust the height of the seat belts?

While using your seat belts is vital when you’re on the road, it’s just as important that your seat belts are worn properly. While ensuring that the lap belt sits over your hips is an important part of this, you...

Q: I installed a new fuel pump, but the line from the pump to the carb is leaking at the flare fitting on the pump

Hello, thank you for writing in. The hardest part is done. Locating and noticing the leak is typically where people fail to follow through with their repairs. The flare on the line was likely bent or damaged. They are very...