Q: Q: Coolant leaking

hello my issue is that my 89 f 250 is leaking coolant from the engine how much longer do i have until it breaks down

3. Q: Coolant leaking

Q: Intermittent failure to respond to throttle

Hello - wow, an older classic! Your 300TE utilizes Bosch Continuous Injection System (CIS) which varies fuel pressure more dynamically than more contemporary injection systems. I would suspect fuel pressure is the problem, both for the inability of the engine...

Q: P0606 this the code a mechanic gave me to repair my car can you explain it to me layman's term and the cost 2015 Ford Focus

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The check engine light and diagnostic code that sets the warning light off pertain to the ECM. This is a computer in the vehicle that processes inputs from a variety of sensor to...

Q: I'm trying to find the RKE module on my truck. Have no idea what it looks like and where it's located.

The RKE module is located straight above the gas pedal. The module is black with one electrical connector and the antenna cable inserted in to the side of it. If you need additional help diagnosing the door locks then have...