Q: Q: Coolant leaking

hello my issue is that my 89 f 250 is leaking coolant from the engine how much longer do i have until it breaks down

3. Q: Coolant leaking

Q: Brake master cylinder leaking, clutch jammed up. Is quote for new clutch that doesn't mention brake master reasonable? 1998 Ford Escort

Hi there - I think the fact that the brake and clutch hydraulic system share the reservoir is confusing how to repair 2 separate issues. For sure, your brake master cylinder appears to be failing, and should be replaced. This...

Q: White smoke expelled from exhaust

The excessive fuel condition is from the exhaust regeneration system malfunctioning and should be diagnosed following updated diagnostic procedures for the check engine codes received. Follow technical service bulletin 09-10-02 for an updated procedures directive.

Q: 1997 ford f350 7.5 l engine cranks but no start.Has spark,good compression,fuel,tried start fluid,removed oxy sensor.Any other ide

Hi Dan. Thanks for contacting us today. I'm kind of curious as to why you'd remove the O2 sensors - as they are vital for relaying data to the ECU in order to create the right air to fuel mixture....