Q: Q: Coolant leaking

hello my issue is that my 89 f 250 is leaking coolant from the engine how much longer do i have until it breaks down

Unfortunately, there is no way to definitively tell how much longer you have until the motor overheats and results in engine damage due to the coolant leak. As you know, the engine relies on the coolant circulation in order to keep the motor at an optimum cooling level. Once this temperature is exceeded and the engine begins to overheat, you risk causing major damage to internal engine parts resulting in catastrophic failure. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to properly diagnose and repair.

3. Q: Coolant leaking