Q: Hello ben my car is making like a crack noise or some kind of noise everytime i turn and or accelerate. rattling coming from back

My car has been making some cracking noise every time i turn or accelerate. Also a rattling noise is coming from the back what is this ? and how much would it cost to fix both?

Hi Alex. Cracking noises are typically caused by metal to metal contact or a bushing that is pinching between metal components. On the front suspension, there are a few possible sources including steering stabilizer bar bushings, tie rod bushings, lower ball joints, CV joints or strut mounts. Since there are so many possible components that are causing these sounds, it’s hard to provide you an estimate for repair. It is probably best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is making a noise inspection. This will permit them to isolate the source of the noise, inspect the vehicle and tell you what repairs need to be completed.

3. Hello ben my car is making like a crack noise or some kind of noise everytime i turn and or accelerate. rattling coming from back