Q: heating/cooling and fan

there is little heat in the car, the fan under hood is on high and the engine coolant light will go on and off. In the summer the AC won't blow cold.

3. heating/cooling and fan

Q: I have a 2004 Mercedes Benz ML350.

Hi there. Check the brakes and the wheel speed sensors to see if the are damaged or worn causing the ESP light to come on. A worn brake pad can cause the ESP light to come on as the wheel...

Q: Battery saver active 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix

Hello - the Battery Saver feature tries to identify scenarios where the charging system is not keeping up with electrical load. If the battery is failing, or if the voltage regulator is not keeping system voltage high enough (13 volts...

Q: High idling, 8800 RPM

Hello there, 8800 is a very high idle. Most vehicles max out at between 6000-7000 RPM. If the vehicle idles at 800 RPM, then this would be considered normal in most cases, unless the idle fluctuates unusually. If the AC...