Q: Q: Heater only blowing cold air

The Heater in my car won't work, but blows cold air.

3. Q: Heater only blowing cold air

Q: I noticed my starter sounds like it's having trouble catching the engine. is it the starter or just the solenoid?

Hi Karla. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If the starter solenoid has been changed before the actual starter has been, it's likely that the starter is what's causing the gear to have issues connecting to the flywheel. However, before you...

Q: My vehicle is idling at 1,500 rpms... why does this happen and should I be concerned?

High idle should be corrected as it will cause harsh transmission engagement, waste fuel, and make it difficult to stop the car as the engine surges ahead. High idle can be caused by a faulty idle air control valve (IAC...

Q: Q: Transmission does not shift properly

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such...