Q: Heater control system will not power up even though there is power to it

The whole thing started with a penny in a lighter and I'm not sure if this was just a coincidence or not but I lost all interior lights,alternator,Battery,rear wiper motor. mileage meter and temp outside control and my whole heater system including Heater Power Radio and Cd player. Had a bad power surge in interior lights which I just found fuse and unplugged but still nothing working on the rest replaced Alternator and Battery and also got a second hand Heater Control Unit from Junk yard with no success

3. Heater control system will not power up even though there is power to it