Q: Heater blower stopped putting out heat.

The blower for the heat keeps popping on and off. At first, there was still heat coming out without the blower. Now, there is no heat coming out at all.

If the blower doesn’t work at all (i.e. it doesn’t blow warm OR cool air) then the problem is likely with the blower motor or its circuit. Blower motor control can be complex on late model vehicles, especially European ones, like your Volvo. A certified technician can pinpoint the problem and get your blower working properly. I suggest have an inspection done by a certified mechanic from YourMechanic.

3. Heater blower stopped putting out heat.