Q: Heater and wipers not working

My car is an ex cop car the guy I got it from said he thinks the cops messed it up the heater and the whispers don't work and the 4x4 won't engage

3. Heater and wipers not working

Q: Rev limiter ? 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. With your mileage, I suspect the throttle position sensor has failed, limiting the amount of throttle reported to the engine computer...

Q: No spark 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Hello - your symptoms suggest someone may have "worked on" this without your awareness of what might have been done. Hate that! You will likely have to get out a voltmeter and start following the electrical path to the plugs....

Q: transmission shifting harsh and/or delayed

The rpm's "skyrocket" is normally an indication of substantial clutch wear within the transmission. Considering the 313,000 miles, this is most likely the case. If the fluid & filter replacement didn't make any change in performance, you should take...