Q: Heater and wipers not working

My car is an ex cop car the guy I got it from said he thinks the cops messed it up the heater and the whispers don't work and the 4x4 won't engage

3. Heater and wipers not working

Q: Bad torque converter?

Hello. A vehicle that stalls when put into gear can be caused by a few different things. A few common causes are engine performance or transmission issues. If the engine encounters performance issues such as fuel problems, or a fault...

Q: No power past Starter Solenoid

Hey there. That is a tough one. If your not getting power past the solenoid, the only thing I would consider is that the ground connection from the starter is faulty or the wire itself is frayed. On an older...

Q: Turns over really slow then fires up and starts and around 70 MPh rpms jump up and it shifts into an almost 1/2 neutral 1/2 drive

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing more than one issue. In regards to your starting issue, slow cranking is usually caused by a bad battery or starter. I would start by testing the...