Q: Heater and wipers not working

My car is an ex cop car the guy I got it from said he thinks the cops messed it up the heater and the whispers don't work and the 4x4 won't engage

3. Heater and wipers not working

Q: changing timing belt on 10 year old car with 52k miles, not required till 102 k but decade old belt= bad?

My suggestion would be to take a close look at the belt for microscopic cracks or signs of deterioration. If anything is noted, I would spend the money and replace it as this is a relatively cheap "insurance policy" against...

Q: Q: Shifting problem

You may have a bad transmission shift governor in the back of the transmission that is not working correctly or there is another internal fluid pressure leakage that may require the transmission to be rebuilt. Have the governor replaced and...

Q: The durango runs very rough after a loud pop.

This can happen for many reasons, however usually a loud pop or backfire is a sign of a lean fuel condition or an ignition timing problem. A lean fuel condition can be caused by a faulty mass air flow sensor...