Q: Heater and wipers not working

My car is an ex cop car the guy I got it from said he thinks the cops messed it up the heater and the whispers don't work and the 4x4 won't engage

Hi there. Well, to be honest, the police had nothing to do with messing up the Durango’s heater and wipers. That was the fault of the mechanic who services the vehicle - lol. In all seriousness, if the heater and wipers both do not work, it may be due to an electrical relay or fuse that is damaged, or perhaps the heater core is clogged with excessive debris (like engine sludge) that can cause it to fail. The 4 x 4 may have been disabled however, as it is common for former police vehicles to have certain options deleted or disabled. The only way to know for sure is have a professional mechanic complete an inspection to determine what is causing these issues.

3. Heater and wipers not working