Q: hearing clinking noise in front end and not turning the wheel

I have 2014 chevy Malibu 62,762 hearing a clinking noise in the front end and transmission is slipping is this still under warranty

As for a repair being covered under the warranty, that will depend on the warranty that was agreed upon when you purchased the vehicle. It will also depend greatly upon what exactly is causing the issue. Most warranties will cover some items, while others will not be. Again, that will also depend on the warranty that was supplied when purchased. If you need some help in diagnosing/repairing the issues, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics available at YourMechanic.com.

3. hearing clinking noise in front end and not turning the wheel