Q: Headlining fabric is falled down

The headlining fabric is falled down. My question is can i replace the fabric only or i need to replace the whole headlining

A: Hello. The most cost effective thing to do ...

Hello. The most cost effective thing to do is use a spray adhesive to tack the headliner back in place. Of course, you have to get behind the headliner to do that but you can get access in part through the dome light opening (if there is one on your car). Otherwise, you have to create access or let the fabric down, just on one side. There are quite a few of these adhesives on the market. You might start with offerings at, say, NAPA. The only downside of this repair is these adhesives use pretty powerful chemicals and you would be working in a somewhat confined space (you can use fan to draw air away from you). So, although this technique will fix the headliner be careful and do not breathe in the chemical or spray it around your face. Also, be sure too cover all other interior surfaces in the vehicle in case of overspray, drift, or other mishap.