Q: Headlights/turn signals constantly going out

I've been having issues with my headlights and turn signs constantly going out every couple weeks on my 2008 Subaru Impreza. I haven't been touching the bulb or anything like that. I've used sylvania, oem bulbs and piaas the brand of the bulb doesn't seem to change anything.

Hello. There are many things that can cause the bulbs to fail frequently on your vehicle. Most of the time it is vibration related. If the vehicle has low profile tires on it then that can cause it or of the suspension is modified that can also cause this to occur. The excessive vibration causes the filaments to fail. If the vehicle is stock then the issue may be circuit related. Before checking into the circuit I would also check for moisture in the lights as that will cause this. The trailer harness, if equipped can also effect this. If none of these are relevant issues then the circuit needs to be checked for loose connections or bad grounds. A bad ground can cause excessive amperage draws which will cause the bulbs to fail, but most of the time on this car it is simply related to vibration. If you continue to have the issue you should get some assistance from a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, that can come to you to [test the lights for any issues] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/lights-headlamps-beams-brakes-inspection

3. Headlights/turn signals constantly going out