Q: Headlights broken

Both headlights don't turn on.

3. Headlights broken

Q: The front passenger floor board in my car is damp, and the windows fog up on the inside

Have the A/C system checked to see if the drain is clear for the A/C evaporator case. If you park under or around trees that shed a lot then it can get debris into the A/C and clog the drain,...

Q: Dash lights are on and have issues with the battery and the transmission.

Hi there. First check the computer for any codes that could be stored as the check engine light is on. This will give you a starting place where the problem could be coming from. If the drivetrain control module is...

Q: Driving lights not working

You may have a pair of blown out headlights. I have seen this a lot with Hyundais for some reason. There is a possibility that there may be another electrical problem as well. I would ask for help from one...