Q: Headlights and turn signals removal?

How do I remove old headlights and turn signals removal on my jeep

Hello. In order to remove the headlights and turn signals you need to remove the retaining screws. The headlights will have screws both above and below the housings, that will be accessible from the front of the housing. Once the screws are removed, the housings can be gently pried free. The headlights will have to be removed before the turn signals. Keep in mind that if you only need to change the bulbs, they should be accessible from behind, with the hood open. If you need help with a repair, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can inspect your vehicle’s lights and perform the correct repairs to have this fixed.