Q: Head Unit

Head Unit suddenly stopped working- no radio, GPS, back up rear camera

It is possible that your radio has failed. I would recommend looking on the back of the unit to see if a fuse is inserted into it. If so, replacing this fuse may resolve the issue. If the unit does not have a fuse installed in it, it is possible that the radio unit has failed. I would recommend having your radio unit tested by a qualified professional in order to determine if it is functional. If the radio unit is not functional, unfortunately it may require replacement in order to resolve this issue.