Q: Hello brandon. My ignition key starts screeching noise before it turns on engine. I have a Honda Accord 2007. It turns on on seco

My ignition key makes a screeching sound before turning the car on. It's accord 07. Need to have it fixed. Car runs smoothly after turn on.

Hi there. Sometimes this type of noise is caused by an electrical component failure inside the ignition cylinder. However, it could be caused by an electrical component such as a relay, timer, solenoid, or actuator that is switched on by your key. The best solution to this problem is to first have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection. This will allow them to isolate this sound and ensure the right repairs are made.

3. Hello brandon. My ignition key starts screeching noise before it turns on engine. I have a Honda Accord 2007. It turns on on seco