Q: Hello brandon. My ignition key starts screeching noise before it turns on engine. I have a Honda Accord 2007. It turns on on seco

asked by on February 19, 2017

My ignition key makes a screeching sound before turning the car on. It's accord 07. Need to have it fixed. Car runs smoothly after turn on.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Sometimes this type of noise is caused by an electrical component failure inside the ignition cylinder. However, it could be caused by an electrical component such as a relay, timer, solenoid, or actuator that is switched on by your key. The best solution to this problem is to first have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection. This will allow them to isolate this sound and ensure the right repairs are made.