Q: have the tcs light on all the time and engine light

tcs light and engine light are on all the time front wheels feel warm and car acts like tcs system is stuck on

3. have the tcs light on all the time and engine light

Q: My Acura TL 1999 has a idling problem. It idles high to low. And it takes a while for the gears to switch when I'm reversing and in drive.

For the idle condition, check the (IAC) Idle Air Control Valve and see if its plugged up. You can take it off and clean it and then put it back on. If the idle continues to be irreratic, then the...

Q: Problem with torque converter or camshaft sensor

Having your Volkswagen's code is a great place to start. Reading Error code P0741 or Volkswagen manufacturer code 17125, means that the torque converter is not functioning as it should. The first thing to check is the level of the...

Q: Q: Car is shaking violently

Since you have listed a number of issues, there is no certain way to provide you with a definitive answer. It's highly unlikely that all your issues are rooted in one part or system. If the plugs are covered in...