Q: have the tcs light on all the time and engine light

tcs light and engine light are on all the time front wheels feel warm and car acts like tcs system is stuck on

3. have the tcs light on all the time and engine light

Q: Q: Car won't crank

Hello. There are many reasons why a car wont turn over. A bad starter, a bad connection at the battery or starter, low battery voltage, bad starter relay are just a few. Because of the limited amount of information and...

Q: Brakes not pumping up.

The best thing to do with a new master cylinder is to bench bleed it. Here's how: You use a vice to grab the nubs of the master cylinder and mount it up about waist high. If you don't...

Q: my car check engine light suddenly blinking and after sometime car starts vibrating. Is this a serious issue. what should i do now

The Check Engine Light is blinking most likely because the engine is misfiring in one or more cylinders. You will need to have the computer system tested to see what code was stored. The code can then be diagnosed to...