Q: have the tcs light on all the time and engine light

tcs light and engine light are on all the time front wheels feel warm and car acts like tcs system is stuck on

3. have the tcs light on all the time and engine light

Q: My 2001 c320 has an intermittent starting problem. I turn the key to start the car and nothing. There is no engine turn over. All

A YourMechanic no start diagnostic on the problem you have written in about involves first determining whether or not full battery voltage is reaching the starter motor itself. If not, then the circuit has to be traced from the battery...

Q: Fuel pump fuse blowing

One of the most common causes for fuses to blow consistently as a shorted wire. There is either a short to positive which means that one wire that has power is shorting with another wire that has power. You could...

Q: Fault code p0120

Diagnostic trouble code P0120 sets when the ECM (or PCM) receives an output from TPS sensor circuit A that is outside of the specified voltage range in relation to TPS sensor circuit B. The code will also set if TPS...