Q: has a very bad misfire.specified ignition coil has been changed

Computer reading said cylinder 2 misfire.replaced it after a week of wife driving to work.now it wont stay running.what other issues might be my problem

A: A single cylinder misfire won't keep a ...

A single cylinder misfire won't keep a motor from running, so whatever the issue is, the #2 cylinder misfire is likely a symptom of the problem. With 180,000 miles on the vehicle I would wonder if there is a problem with the timing belt. Timing belts can fail progressively, but this is only one thing that could be your problem.

Your car uses a mass air flow sensor, camshaft sensor, and a crankshaft sensor. These are all components that can also create these problems. In addition, a timing belt can affect all of these sensors. Another possibility is an intake manifold leak. If the intake manifold were to leak in the right spot, it could first present as a misfire in a single cylinder and progress to your motor not running. If you need to have this checked, a professional from YourMechanic can inspect the misfiring issue and determine what repairs will resolve the problem.