Q: harmonic balancer replacement

replace harmonic balancer

3. harmonic balancer replacement

Q: Q: Loss of power

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Most of the time this is caused by a fuel system issue. I typically check the fuel pressure first. If the pressure is low, then the pump is bad. If the pump is fine...

Q: Water leaking inside roof top by driver side, by rearview mirror and above passenger visor.. Only when rains no sunroof. 97 Mazda

Hi there. If your vehicle is equipped with a soft top or it's a convertible then the seal that connects the top to the cab front base may be split or has a tear in it. Remove the top cover...

Q: Battery went dead. Replaced battery. Engine and battery lights are on.

Hi There, As you know, your problem may be related to a faulty alternator resulting from it not properly charging the battery. This may also be related to a faulty voltage regulator. The voltage regulator regulates the rate at which...