Q: Had to change clutch need info how to put all back together

Need to know where bolts and wires go

3. Had to change clutch need info how to put all back together

Q: I heard a clicking noise after pressing my right turn signal. The mini-fuse was blown for the blinker.

Hey there. The left and right turn signals are powered by the same fuse that keep blowing when you put the right turn signal on. When you are putting the right turn signal on, there is a short in the...

Q: Is it OK to drive with one cylinder at 70 psi?

Unfortunately, there is no definite way to tell how much longer your engine will last. Generally, a cylinder needs at least a minimum of 100 psi in order to run. In your case, this is not happening, which means the...

Q: How do I make the horn sound?

You may need to use your car horn to get the attention of other drivers. Locate the horn symbol on the center of your steering wheel. Press down on the area around the horn symbol to hear a sound....