Q: Had to change clutch need info how to put all back together

Need to know where bolts and wires go

In order to give the information that you need, it will take more than just telling you. As a mechanic, when I take something apart, I make notes and mentally picture where everything goes back together. An experienced mechanic should be able to come to you and identify where a certain bolt goes or where a connection is connected in person.

A mechanic that gets a project where someone else takes it apart and has to put it back together is one of the tougher jobs a mechanic can have, since they do not have anything to go on except there general knowledge and experience and maybe a service manual. If you need help with this, get in touch with a certified mechanic who can come to your car’s location to help you with your clutch.