Q: Had to change clutch need info how to put all back together

Need to know where bolts and wires go

A: In order to give the information that you n...

In order to give the information that you need, it will take more than just telling you. As a mechanic, when I take something apart, I make notes and mentally picture where everything goes back together. An experienced mechanic should be able to come to you and identify where a certain bolt goes or where a connection is connected in person.

A mechanic that gets a project where someone else takes it apart and has to put it back together is one of the tougher jobs a mechanic can have, since they do not have anything to go on except there general knowledge and experience and maybe a service manual. If you need help with this, get in touch with a certified mechanic who can come to your car's location to help you with your clutch.

Recommended services
Get a Quote