Q: A/C is going crazy. The reading of the "outside temperature" resets itself. 2004 Land Cruiser

Good Morning. The A/C on my 2004 Land Cruiser is going crazy. The reading of the "outside temperature" resets itself. While this happens, it looks like this :"- -". While this is going on, the A/C does not blow cool air, you can´t hear the compressor start. When it actually reads a temperature, then you can hear the A/C start, and it does blow the coldest air. Also, it you try setting a temparute other tan the "coldest" one, it stops. They have changed the Outside Temp Sensor, The In Car Sensor, the Termistor Sensor, but it is still going wild. Can it be some sort of controller that needs to be changed?

3. A/C is going crazy. The reading of the "outside temperature" resets itself. 2004 Land Cruiser