Q: Getting P0341 error code

The car does not make any noises just a small squeaking sometimes louder, a bit loss of power in exceleration (don't think it's a problem with timing chain). The check engine light turns on and off. The cam sensor does not have noticeable damage. The battery has not been changed in over 3 years, I believe. Also the radio turns on and off, which has been happening for a while. That is all I can think of right now, might be all of it. Thank you.

Hi there. P0341 is an OBD-II generic code that says the engine control module (ECM) detected the engine camshaft position sensor circuit is not within specifications. The sensor pulses do not correlate to the pulses of the crankshaft sensor. In some cases, the error is with the electrical harness attached to this sensor that causes the error code and common symptoms. In regards to the radio issue, that may be due to a loose electrical connection behind the radio in the dashboard.

3. Getting P0341 error code