get a clunk wheb i accel from complete stop. v8-5.4l f-15...

Q: get a clunk wheb i accel from complete stop.

I have a 2010 f150 crew cab. i noticed when I start from a complete stop it will will wobble a little bit. same when coming to a complete stop. it feels like something is sliding out and back in. it only dies this when going slow. ypou can also hear chatter when going slow. I have no idea what it is. please help.

You may have problems in the driveline or rear end or transmission and should have the problem checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic before problem gets worse.