Q: Gen light

My gen is on wen i drive and i replace the battery and alternator

A: You will need to check to make sure the two...

You will need to check to make sure the two red wires to the alternator have power. Afterwards, follow the wires down to make sure they make contact to the starter terminal that goes to the battery. Follow the brown wire after checking that to make sure it registers at least 13.5 volts when the engine is running at 1500 rpm. If you do not have the proper voltage then the alternator is defective and will need to be replaced or have the wiring repaired as needed.

I’d recommend the getting some assistance from a certified technician who can perform these checks in order to diagnose the warning light that’s appearing. Once that is done, the right repair can be made.