Q: Gen light

My gen is on wen i drive and i replace the battery and alternator

Q: Car has smoke damage

Whether we are dealing with the interior being damaged with cigarette smoke or if the Mustang you are driving was subject to another form of fire, I would highly recommend locating a specialist that can deal with smoke damage. If...

Q: Had two inspections from your mechanic that I payed for and am still having the same problem. Car cuts off when sitting/idling.

YourMechanic guarantees all their work and you should get in touch with customer service to talk to them on the problem of the diagnosis you paid for did not correct problem. They will take care of you.

Q: Q: Fuel not reaching engine.

The fuel pump and filter may be getting to the injectors but if the injectors are not opened then it would not start unless you sprayed starting fluid into the intake. The injector not opening means the crankshaft sensor is...