Q: Q: Gears

When i floor it.on my car and when it.changes gear it drops to very low rpm and slows downs and it takes.time to get speed

Q: 92 nissan maxima stalling problems

You should first replace the fuel filter and see if this helps condition. If filter does not help then have fuel pressure checked to see if the fuel pump is producing enough pressure and have it replaced if below specifications....

Q: Transmission and other problems....pre-purchase 2007 Dodge Caliber

Hello - given the number and variety of problem codes you list, I would recommend a pre-purchase inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to the cars location, perform a thorough survey of...

Q: I bought a new battery and my car worked at first, but now it won't even start?

This may be a sign of a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns...