Q: Q: Gears

When i floor it.on my car and when it.changes gear it drops to very low rpm and slows downs and it takes.time to get speed

Q: Transmission slipping and rough shifting - 1990 Toyota Cressida

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 1990 Toyota Cressida. The transmission is most likely the issue in this case. The fluid level and condition need to be checked. If the fluid level is extremely dark or exhibits a burnt...

Q: Heater core malfunction

When the vehicle begins to overheat after cooling system repairs were done, it is usually due to air stuck in the cooling system. Normally after cooling system repairs, the coolant system is bled of all air, or "Burped". This is...

Q: Bubble in the side of my tire.

When you get a bubble in the side of a tire it is caused when the tire side wall inner and outer wall is separated or damaged. The inner part of the tire is allowing air pressure to reach the...