Q: Q: Gears

When i floor it.on my car and when it.changes gear it drops to very low rpm and slows downs and it takes.time to get speed

Hi there. Production cars, trucks and SUV’s are not really designed to have the accelerator "Floored". As a vehicle ages, the engine and transmission’s ability to quickly adjust to changes in throttle pressure will decrease due to simple wear and tear of common components. This is sometimes caused by excessive carbon deposits on fuel injectors or the throttle body. If you’re looking to improve throttle response, you might want to clean your fuel injectors and throttle body.