Q: Q: Gears

When i floor it.on my car and when it.changes gear it drops to very low rpm and slows downs and it takes.time to get speed

Q: My car is idling weird and cuts off when I put it into any gear

Hello there. A few common problems will cause your 1996 Nissan Maxima to cut out when it is put in gear and have a rough idle. The idles issues and cutting off could be related or separate issues. Likely causes...

Q: Paint peeling problem, maybe cold weather to blame

This paint issue is somewhat common and seems to affect the roof most often. Although dealers most often do not make the repairs under warranty, I always recommend making them your first stop if there is a potential for them...

Q: Hissing sound coming from the front of the car

It sounds like the AC lines may still have a leak in them as indicated by the hissing sound you describe. This is a common sound when there is a leak in the AC system. As the AC compressor builds...