Q: Gas smell around car

My car was parked in the garage and I am smelling gas. I also smell it around the car on the rear driver's side.

As a safety precaution do not park the vehicle in the garage until the problem is fixed. The gas tank is made out of plastic and you may have a leaking tank or fuel line. The easiest thing to check is if the fuel cap is loose or the seal on it is damaged. You can also look under vehicle to see if a gas leak is seen. I recommend having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect if there is any fuel leaking from the gas tank.

3. Gas smell around car