Q: Gas and mph needle floats.

I checked the codes and they say I need 02 sensor up and down stream and a knock sensor can they cause that response?

3. Gas and mph needle floats.

Q: When accelerate, car hesitates and jerks

It's hard to say the shop is wrong when they have been able to visually inspect the car while I have not. If you do not trust the shop's diagnosis, it cannot hurt to get another mechanic to take a...

Q: The heater is hot as long as you keep the blower on low, but gets cold when you turn it up

Hi there. The issue you're describing is typically caused by a heater blower motor resister that is malfunctioning or the heater core that might be obstructed with debris. In both cases, removing the dashboard to inspect and diagnose the precise...

Q: How long can I drive my car with the engine light on?

Hi there. It is no good to drive a vehicle with the engine light on. The engine light is on for a sensor has picked up something that is not functioning or operating correctly. Check the computer with a scanner...