Q: Gas and mph needle floats.

I checked the codes and they say I need 02 sensor up and down stream and a knock sensor can they cause that response?

3. Gas and mph needle floats.

Q: Engine code P1155

Hi there. The A/F sensor you are referring to is Toyota's alternate name for an oxygen sensor. It is a likely code to come up for vehicles with accumulating miles. A certified technician can easily verify the cause your Check...

Q: Brakes squeaking when stopping on only the front left side

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Chevrolet Aveo. Your brakes can squeal and be okay but to be on the safe side you should have the brakes inspected by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to make sure....

Q: While driving my battery light came on and off, and as I made a stop to make a left turn. What does this mean?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The most common parts that involve this issue are the battery and the alternator. The starting/charging system should be checked to see if the battery is going bad and getting weak. It can then put...