Q: Fuse keeps blowing out for break lights , could I possibly have a short ? And is it worth replacing the brake light switch ?

Brake light fuse keeps blowin out. I touch it , feels really hot. I keep replacing fuse, and again same problem especially when I'm driving. It's been happening for a while what should I do? What do you think the cost would be to rewire brake lights wires to the fuse box?

3. Fuse keeps blowing out for break lights , could I possibly have a short ? And is it worth replacing the brake light switch ?