Q: Full synthetic oil in a 1954 chevy 3800 ok?

I need advice on what oil to select for my antique truck

3. Full synthetic oil in a 1954 chevy 3800 ok?

Q: Q: Car won't start

Hello. I usually start by checking the battery. If it is low enough these other systems will work but there will not be enough power to engage the starter. If the battery is fine then most of the time this...

Q: i have a 97 chevy 1500 and when i drive it will not shift from first ita a automatic should i replace a Solenoid for do i need to

The solenoid can be tested. Other possible causes of failure to shift out of 1st gear are low fluid level, faults in the throttle position sensor, vehicle speed sensor, slipping band and so forth. If it is the original transmission,...

Q: Q: Key stuck in the ignition.

To remove the key from the ignition switch, try turning the steering wheel left and right as you turn the ignition switch. Make sure that the vehicle is in park to make the interlock solenoid unlock the ignition switch lock....