Q: Full synthetic oil in a 1954 chevy 3800 ok?

I need advice on what oil to select for my antique truck

3. Full synthetic oil in a 1954 chevy 3800 ok?

Q: I got a 97 Chevy Cavalier can I put a 2001 motor and transmission into it

Hi there, thanks for writing in. If you replace your 1997 motor with a 2001 one, you will find that the wire harnesses and sensors have changed along with the transmission. The engine intake and fuel injection is different and...

Q: Knocking sound on the car's passenger side while driving

Hello. It is more likely that the “ticking-like” sound that you hear coming from the passenger side of the car is actually coming from the engine compartment. If the “ticking-like” sound is coming from the engine compartment, this...

Q: My truck makes clicking noises when accelerating and won't start up sometimes.

Issues with starting the vehicle can be caused by a few different things. A few things to look at would be the starter, the starter solenoid, the battery, and the ignition switch. These are the components that make up the...