Q: Full synthetic oil in a 1954 chevy 3800 ok?

I need advice on what oil to select for my antique truck

3. Full synthetic oil in a 1954 chevy 3800 ok?

Q: mysterious oil disappearance

Hello. It sounds like your engine may be consuming oil. Blue smoke is usually the result of engine oil being burned in the combustion chamber. It may be possible that the piston rings or valve stem seals have begun to...

Q: How to display outside tempeture on doc of 2017 tahoe

Hi Bryan. Thanks for writing in tonight. You should have been provided with an owner manual when purchasing your new Tahoe. The instructions for completing this task should be listed in the manual. If you don't have a manual for...

Q: Displacement on demand not working.

The 8 to 4 system will automatically default to 8 cylinders if there is any problem that the ECM determines through its programming that it should disable the system. If you are having problems with the oil pressure sensor, it...