Q: Fuel problem

I the fuel pumps works I jump the terminal at the relay and hear it working but when I crank it. The fuel pump won't turn on

A: I would recommend checking your relays to e...

I would recommend checking your relays to ensure that they are working properly. A faulty relay is more common than a fuel pump going bad. If your relays are fine, you may need to get a new fuel pump.

If you would like one of our technicians to come diagnose your problem, YourMechanic offers a repair and diagnosis service preformed by a certified mechanic that will commute to your location to inspect the relay and fuel pump.