Q: Q: Fuel Pressure Regulator

Good Evening,

Can a fuel pressure regulator be cleaned? If so - what's a good product (carb cleaner / mass air flow cleaner)?

Thx

3. Q: Fuel Pressure Regulator

Q: Car has trouble starting and misfires.

A new ignition coil is a very likely suspect for this issue. I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a YourMechanic technician to diagnose your issue. Have the technician switch the suspect ignition coil with a known good one and...

Q: Sulfur smell coming from exhaust

A rotten egg smell coming from the exhaust is almost exclusively a result of a failing catalytic converter. It is caused by the catalytic converters inability to break down the sulfur created by the engine during normal operation. A failing...

Q: Should I trade in my car or find someone who will buy it as a "junk" car?

Hi! It wouldn't be impossible to still try and sell the car. Some people like cars that are a little different from the mainstream. You have one of those cars. I'm thinking you may be able to sell it to...