Q: Hey I wash wondering if I can put a twin turbo in my chevy cruze LT 1.4turbo

asked by on August 19, 2017

Just wanting to know if it possible to put a twin turbo on my cruze

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi Miguel. I’ve always believed that anything is possible with fabrication. However, fitting a dual-turbo charged system on your OEM engine would require a tremendous amount of upgrades, ranging from intake changes, exhaust, as well as internal combustion changes like reducing compression ratio and a bunch more. Unfortunately we don’t offer these services or the technical advice on how to complete this type of upgrade. So, you might want to consult with either a turbo manufacturer or a Chevrolet performance expert locally.