Q: Fuel not reaching engine

My car won't start. It seems like the fuel is not reaching the engine or the spark plugs aren't firing.

Hello. The fuel system will have to be pressure tested by a technician to determine if adequate fuel is reaching the engine. If the fuel pressure is not adequate, it may be an issue with the fuel pump or fuel pump module. If the plugs are not firing, on your particular vehicle, that is usually a sign of a faulty ignition module. Being that your vehicle is relatively new, it is highly unlikely that a fuel pump is your problem. I say that the problem would lie within the anti-theft module or ignition switch. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the starting issue and make any necessary repairs.

3. Fuel not reaching engine