Q: fuel leaking from engine

when i start my car there is a considerable amount of gas leaking from the back and passenger side of the engine. what could this be?

Fuel leaking from any location on the vehicle is a fire hazard, especially in the hot engine bay. Fuel leaking in the engine bay can be coming from a number of locations and components, such as: any of the 6 fuel injectors, a broken/cracked fuel line, or leaking fuel pressure regulator.

The vehicle should not be driven and should be towed to your local certified technician as soon as possible.

3. fuel leaking from engine