Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1tnkh2ojs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1tnkh2ojs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1tnkh2ojs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1tnkh2ojs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1tnkh2ojs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1tnkh2ojs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1tnkh2ojs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1tnkh2ojs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1tnkh2ojs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1tnkh2ojs:173:8

Q: Fuel gauge issue and weak battery

The fuel gauge doesn't work (stays at the same position no matter how much fuel is in the car). Is this an affordable fix?
My car has an automatic transmission. The battery runs out often as well, despite the fact that the car isn't used very often. I was thinking that this might be an electrical issue rather than part replacement. Would this be correct?

A: The fuel gauge issue is a relatively simple...

The fuel gauge issue is a relatively simple concept, but a bit involved in terms of the work to fix it. Your fuel tank has a small float device sending unit inside it that monitors the fuel level inside the tank and relays this information to the computer which then transmits this to the fuel gauge. When this fuel gauge sending unit is faulty, this may cause inaccurate readings on the gauge.

Your battery may very well be weak as a result of simply not driving the car often enough. As you may know, the alternator charges the battery when the car is in use and the engine is running. When the car sits for long periods of time, this may cause the battery to become weak and without the assistance of the alternator charging this back up, you may experience a weak battery.

If you'd like to get this fixed, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your fuel gauge and weak battery for an accurate repair.