Q: Fuel connector disconnected from fuel pump

The fuel connector disconnected from the fuel pump, causing the vehicle to leak fuel. The connector won't stay in. Someone told me the cap that holds it together should be replaced.

It does sound like your Chevy Blazer is experiencing some serious fuel pump issues. Your Blazer is set up in a way that the fuel lines leading to the rest of the car are connected to the fuel pump with plastic clips that hold them in place. If one or more of these clips cracks or fails and fuel begins to leak from them, this will become a serious problem. Fuel pump diagnosis and repairs can be tricky so I highly recommend enlisting a certified mechanic to help you with your vehicle.

3. Fuel connector disconnected from fuel pump