Q: Car doesn't run right - 2005 Chevrolet Impala

My car wasn't wanting to accelerate bounces up and down from 1500-2300 rpms sometimes, doesn't want to go above 3k rpms, it's like I have to let off the gas and let it shit (it's an automatic) to be able to somewhat accelerate, uses ALOT more gas. I took off 02 sensor and it drove fine for a little while, then started doing all of it again, also wobbles and whines like an electric vacuum gets louder as I drive Could it be MAF sensor or IAT sensor? What could be the problem? It's supercharhed not turbo

A: Hello and thank you for contacting YourMech...

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. You will need the check the idle air control valve (IAC). It is located just under the throttle body where the throttle plate is. Unplug the harness and check the plug for any debris, moisture, oil, or corrosion. If the plug is fine, use a digital meter and check for a voltage reference and check for a ground. If there is a ground and voltage reference, then the valve needs to be replaced. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to assist you with your acceleration problems.