Q: Front passenger window will not go up

My front passenger power window does not go up but goes down.the master switch on drivers side for that window does not work at all up or down.i replaced master switch but same issuie,i checked/ replaced get window up i used power drill battery on motor wire i hooked up negative to negative and positive to positive and window went up no problem.thats all .i dont wanna spend $400 at dealership and pep boys and other auto places dont want to touch it.i have no more bumper to bumper warranty.

A: Hello. If the switches and fuses to that wi...

Hello. If the switches and fuses to that window are good then there is likely some sort of wiring issue. It may be possible that a broken or damaged wire is cutting off power to raise the window. I would inspect the wiring to the motor and from the switches, as well as test both the switches to make sure that they are sending power as they should. The door panel will have to be removed in order to access all of these components.