Q: front driver tire area makes rattling noises when driving over any size bump or whole on the road

front driver side by the tire makes a rattling noise like loose parts when ever I driver over any size bumps or wholes on the roads. what could be the problem

Rattling noises in the front suspension could be due to strut faults, loose bushings, a loose sway bar or links, or any other suspension component that is no longer tightly secured to the frame. Another possibility is loose brake parts or body sheet metal components. If you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will definitely find the origin of the noise. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.