Q: Front AC not blowing cold air

My rear air works fine. My front AC does not blow cold air.

3. Front AC not blowing cold air

Q: Air blowing warm

If there is an oily residue on one of the sides or corners of the condenser, then there is most likely a leak in the AC system. The system will need to be recovered, and leak-checked, to be sure. The...

Q: Q: Water leak under dashboard

I have seen this issue before. There can be two kinds of liquid leaking into your passenger floorboard area. Water or engine coolant. If it seems to happen when you have the A/C on, it is probably water. The A/C...

Q: Trying to diagnose a po405 Low Signal circuit voltage to egr. Everything working fine but code will not go away??

Hi there. P0405 is an OBD-II generic code that the engine control module (ECM) detected the engine exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) sensor has went below its specification range. A short to ground of the sensor input to the ECM. You...