Q: Four wheel drive

I have 05 ram 1500 put it in four wheel drive and passenger back tire skids. Transfer case has been changed front differential has been changed. HELP

3. Four wheel drive

Q: CAT got clogged, backfire and nowturns over but no start and gas smell

In most cases, the 'bang' you hear is an explosion of excessive carbon inside the cat itself and more often than not stays contained inside the catalytic converter or expelled out the muffler tail pipe. In some cases however, it...

Q: Why do the RPMs stay higher when I shift into Neutral?

Hello. The symptoms you describe can commonly be caused by a vacuum leak or faulty idle air control valve. A vacuum leak may allow unmetered air into the engine, which may causing the idle to stay high when the transmission...

Q: My car has a traction control light on and the steering feels wobbly.

Hi there. The brake calipers could be loose and moving around when you step on the brake pedal or the slider rods could have dry grease in them causing the caliper to only move on one side causing the brake...