Q: Four wheel drive

I have 05 ram 1500 put it in four wheel drive and passenger back tire skids. Transfer case has been changed front differential has been changed. HELP

3. Four wheel drive

Q: Turn ignition on fuel pressure goes to 60 lbs two seconds and fuel pump relay clicks pressure drops 5 lbs then slowly drops to 0to

It sounds like this fault may have more going on than just the fuel delivery issue. The vehicles ECU will command the fuel pump to turn on normally when a vehicle is started. If the car only primes for the...

Q: Idling low at 1 to 1.5k rpm. can not get rpms above 3k.

It sounds like you may have a couple of different issues going on here. At idle your car should be hovering around 750-800 RPM's consistently. This is generally controlled by the idle air control valve which a valve that reads...

Q: Brake lights don't work when I brake or reverse.

Hello. It sounds like there may be an issue with the brake light wiring system. It is also possible that the brake light switch or brake light switch wiring is faulty. It would be a good idea to have...