Q: Four wheel drive

I have 05 ram 1500 put it in four wheel drive and passenger back tire skids. Transfer case has been changed front differential has been changed. HELP

3. Four wheel drive

Q: New battery goes dead overnight

If you have a new battery, you should be able to drive for a few hours and be able to restart the car a couple of dozen times even if the alternator is not working. So I suspect you have...

Q: Car misfiring, running rough.

The lean codes on this engine could mean you have a lean condition that the computer sees as a problem. The computer would need to be scanned to see if the mass air flow sensor is reading correctly. The sensor...

Q: Squeaking/Chirping while driving

Some of the most common causes of the symptom you described are a stretched serpentine belt, a dried out idler pulley, or a dried out tensioner pulley. I would recommend enlisting in the assistance of a qualified professional to use...