Q: Four wheel drive

I have 05 ram 1500 put it in four wheel drive and passenger back tire skids. Transfer case has been changed front differential has been changed. HELP

Hi there. It seems that there is a rear brake caliper or drum that is sticking causing the brakes to lock the wheel and keeping it from turning. If the brakes are fine and working properly, then check the transfer case and front differential for any unusual operation. There could be a problem with the chain or gear set (depending on the type of transfer case your vehicle has) in the transfer case causing the transfer case to lock (possible bearing issue). This will make the differential lock in the rear, but when having an open differential only one wheel will lock. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with your wheel locking up.